Oblivion Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Top posters
galinbel (81)
OGC Ranking structure I_vote_lcapOGC Ranking structure I_voting_barOGC Ranking structure I_vote_rcap 
OGC Gumby xA (26)
OGC Ranking structure I_vote_lcapOGC Ranking structure I_voting_barOGC Ranking structure I_vote_rcap 
ThatPimpIsDaffy (16)
OGC Taz xC (10)
OGC Torture (3)
OGC Yogi xL (1)

Latest topics
» HL1 CS CZ DS Build3147
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am by galinbel

» Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 pm by galinbel

» Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 am by galinbel

» SchweserPro QBank For CFA Level 1 2011 CRACKED
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 pm by galinbel

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA By Maher
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 4:01 pm by galinbel

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA By Maher
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 3:59 pm by galinbel

» Adobe READER 9.0
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 12:39 pm by galinbel

» AnyDVD HD 6.8.7.0 Final ML Software + Patch
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 10:08 pm by galinbel

» Adobe Acrobat Pro X V10.0 Multilingual (Full) [RH]
OGC Ranking structure Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 6:23 am by galinbel

OGC Ranking structure

Go down

OGC Ranking structure Empty OGC Ranking structure

Post  OGC Taz xC Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

This is the official OGC Ranking structure highest rank at top lowest at bottom.        

Emperors - Watches over all of website and all members, deals with all deputes and handles all disciplinary actions, also deals with any community changing decisions

Legatus - Watches over most of website and all members, helps in decisions in regarding disciplinary actions, also deals with any community changing decisions

Primus - Watches over two to three assigned battalions, watches over assigned portion of website, also assist the marshals they are watching over to make sure battalion stay successful and active

Centurion - Watches over assigned battalion members, and assigned portion of website, also assist battalion Legionnaires to the best of their abilities to make sure all squads are active and successful, also holds bi-weekly battalion meetings and weekly captains meeting

Marshal - Watches over two to three assigned squads, assist assigned captains and attend all assigned captains squad meetings

Legionnaire- Watches over assigned squad, in charge of holding weekly squad meeting, and promoting and demoting squad members, also trains 1st lieutenant how to be a captain

Lieutenant- Assist Legionnaire in keeping squad active, attends all squad meeting (acts as Legionnaire in Legionnaires absence)

Sergeant- Games with squad frequently, post on website, and attends most squad meetings

Corporal- Games with squad moderately, post on website, and moderately attends squad meetings

Private- Games with squad occasionally and post on website
OGC Taz xC
OGC Taz xC
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum