Oblivion Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Top posters
galinbel (81)
Squad Regulations I_vote_lcapSquad Regulations I_voting_barSquad Regulations I_vote_rcap 
OGC Gumby xA (26)
Squad Regulations I_vote_lcapSquad Regulations I_voting_barSquad Regulations I_vote_rcap 
ThatPimpIsDaffy (16)
OGC Taz xC (10)
OGC Torture (3)
OGC Yogi xL (1)

Latest topics
» HL1 CS CZ DS Build3147
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 am by galinbel

» Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 pm by galinbel

» Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 am by galinbel

» SchweserPro QBank For CFA Level 1 2011 CRACKED
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Wed May 28, 2014 10:18 pm by galinbel

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA By Maher
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 4:01 pm by galinbel

» Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 SATA By Maher
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 3:59 pm by galinbel

» Adobe READER 9.0
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Tue May 27, 2014 12:39 pm by galinbel

» AnyDVD HD 6.8.7.0 Final ML Software + Patch
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Mon May 26, 2014 10:08 pm by galinbel

» Adobe Acrobat Pro X V10.0 Multilingual (Full) [RH]
Squad Regulations Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2014 6:23 am by galinbel

Squad Regulations

Go down

Squad Regulations Empty Squad Regulations

Post  ThatPimpIsDaffy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

I know most of us hate reading rules, trust me, I do as well. However, there are extra set of rules to follow for any squad members (Captain and down). They are extremely simple and not hard to follow them. Here they are:

I. All members of the squads must, of course, obey the standard code of conduct.

II. Each member must try to the best of our ability to attend each meeting. *Please note that the first unexcused absence will be warned. You will be coached furthermore for accumulating absences. If you cannot make it, contact another squad member so they can inform the captain.

III. Captains are permitted to push lagging squad members. If the squad member does not comply, you are permitted to use lethal force--just kidding. If the squad member does not comply within seven days, they are to be threatened with demotion. If they do not respond with ten days, they are subject to banished from the community unless a commanding officer says otherwise.

IV. Absolutely no obscenity will be tolerated! Any of such will result in immediate banishment.

V. We are here for fun, so try to develop a mutual kinship within your squad. While other members of the community will respect you, your squad will be your focal point of communication, so teamwork is key. I would love to see squad tournaments in the nearby future.

VI. Finally, have fun together. Cooperate. Don't be an imbecile. Welcome to OGC!

Sincerely, Daffy

Last edited by ThatPimpIsDaffy on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
ThatPimpIsDaffy
ThatPimpIsDaffy

https://www.facebook.com/micah.strange

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum